• A year driven by strong momentum with 22% growth in revenue and current operating income up 13%.
• A significant contribution from acquisitions made in 2021 and 2022, strengthening our position in Europe.
• Inflationary pressures and substantially higher energy prices have affected the current operating margin, which stands at 4.7% (compared to 5.1% in 2021).
Committed to a sustainable future
• Limited drop in turnover (-2.8% like-for-like) despite the ongoing health crisis.
• Resistant business model in all Group countries.
STEF celebrates centenary by passing the €100m profit milestone.
In a less favourable economic context compared to 2018, the Group's turnover increased by 5.5% in the quarter (2.3% at a constant perimeter).
STEF deploys its employer branding strategy all over Europe
STEF steps up its presence in German-speaking Switzerland with a new dual-temperature site
STEF strengthens its presence in Italy in commissioning a 5,000 m² site in Bologna
STEF extends its offering of seafood service
Italy : STEF strengthens its European frozen food logistics network with the acquisition of part of the Marconi Group's activities