The Group has announced that it has signed an agreement to acquire BAKKER Logistiek.
• The decline in consumption continued to impact turnover in France, which fell sharply.
• International activities posted a satisfactory growth rate, buoyed by the effects of external growth in Italy.
STEF Group announces the signature of an agreement for the acquisition of TransWest. This project will provide new added value offers to the international and domestic customers of both companies.
The first six months of STEF and QSL working together in Portugal to support their client Burger King have been positive.
• The sharp decline in food consumption continued in most European countries, in particular France, where turnover was down.
• International activities drove growth and accounted now for 38% of the Group’s turnover (excluding sales of goods for out-of-home foodservice).
• A year driven by strong momentum with 22% growth in revenue and current operating income up 13%.
• A significant contribution from acquisitions made in 2021 and 2022, strengthening our position in Europe.
• Inflationary pressures and substantially higher energy prices have affected the current operating margin, which stands at 4.7% (compared to 5.1% in 2021).
Committed to a sustainable future
• Limited drop in turnover (-2.8% like-for-like) despite the ongoing health crisis.
• Resistant business model in all Group countries.
STEF celebrates centenary by passing the €100m profit milestone.
In a less favourable economic context compared to 2018, the Group's turnover increased by 5.5% in the quarter (2.3% at a constant perimeter).
STEF deploys its employer branding strategy all over Europe